Sunday, December 12, 2010

Typical Sunday

One of my favorite things to do on Sunday is plan out what my family is going to eat for dinner for the week. I've mentioned before that I love allrecipes.com and that's usually were I go to find some new recipes. I probably try a new recipe at least twice a week. That's how I spent a good 2 hours of my afternoon (maybe I was playing around on facebook as well).



I ended up having to go to the grocery store because we seriously only had eggs and cheese in our fridge. I'm all about saving money so my first stop was at Aldi's. I was all happy in Aldi's...the sun came out, it stopped raining, minimal people, and no waiting in line to checkout. Then after I checked out, I swear, the clouds came rolling in and it just poured and poured. Needless to say, I was drenched and so were all my groceries! My happy mood vanished.

I had to go to Wal-Mart because Aldi's didn't have a few items and I was going to pick up on of Emma's friends a Christmas present. I hate going into Wal-Mart in the months of November and December. There is no such thing as a quick trip. I had 6 items in my cart and waited in line for 20 minutes and to top it all off, I couldn't find a good Christmas present!



After coming home and blowing off some steam (thank you Nathan for listening to me rant and rave)I started cooking dinner. A new recipe...and it came out delicious!












No comments:

Post a Comment