Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Climbing

I think I found my new love...









Last night my family and some friends checked out a place in Fayetteville called "The Climbing Place". Let's just say it WAS AWESOME and the best part was how inexpensive it is. Tuesday nights they run a special $8 bucks and you're climbing with harness and belay rental and they teach you how to belay (Oh, and kids 4 and under are free). This is cheaper than taking my family to see a movie!



Everyone had a blast, even the kids. It was nice to get out and have fun and actually exert yourself. This was my first time climbing and I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to do it, but I did and everyone did a great job (we're all really sore this morning).







We felt like we were on a double date :)



I can't wait to go back! On Friday nights they have another special were you pay $10 and that includes everything and free pizza! Sounds like another date night to me...now to work on my upper body strength!


I challenge you to do something that you've never done before...you might fall in love with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment