Friday, December 17, 2010

Fondue Night

Yesterday was a super busy day! One of my new friends asked me to accompany her for mani/pedis...how could I say no! She had to get her nails done for her sister's wedding, I had to get my feet done because they were disgustingly gross with massive amounts of dry skin. Emma came with us and got her first ever manicure (both my friend and I are secretly jealous of her nails, they're so cool).



We ended up going to the mall to get our nails done, and naturally had to walk around, so that took all afternoon. Before I knew it, it was time to go to taekwondo. After taekwondo I was too tired to make a real meal of food...so we ended up having a fondue night!




Here's our dinner. I made cheese fondue to go with our leftover veggies from the other night. I also boiled some beef ravioli for Emma and Nathan, sliced up some multi grain bread, and made homemade hummus. It was really good! We even ate in the living room while watching TV. Sooo, naughty!


Dessert was a glass of chocolate raspberry red wine. Imagine you have a box of chocolates in front of you, and you grab a raspberry filled chocolate and you take a bite...this wine tastes just like that. Freaking delicious, but it's a sipping wine. You wouldn't want to chug this or you would get a belly ache. In fact, I poured waaayyy too much in my glass!

No comments:

Post a Comment