Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Missin' My Baby

Today my family left to go back to Illinois. It was nice to see everyone and to celebrate Christmas at our house instead of us driving 15 hours to celebrate! It was also very nice when they left :) I love my family, but it's nice to not have my brother fart on the couch, or mom complain about how our water is soft and tastes like soap, or how my dad has to have bacon and eggs every morning for breakfast. I can finally relax and walk around my house half naked.





Sad news...they took Emma with them! A piece of my heart is gone...a huge chunk actually! I miss her sooo much, but I know my family misses her too (trust me, I get a ear full everytime I call home about how we should move closer to home). I'll be heading up to Illinois very soon to throw an awesome bachelorette party for one of my very best friends so I won't be without Emma for very long. No she isn't coming to the party!





To take my mind off of missing Emma so much, I de-Christmasfied the house.



Somehow I manged to get everything in 3 boxes. Go me, but now the house looks bare.

So then I moved on to the garage to rearrange and reorganize.

Back in the house to clean fake pine needles and broken Christmas lights (I'm a bit of a clutz).

By this time I'm not sulking and crying over Emma.

And then Nathan and I went to the Dollar Tree and Party City. Dollar Tree is awesome! Everything in there is $1. Now not everything in there is worth $1, some of it is crap...so don't go crazy and start throwing it in your cart because it's only one buck! I'm making party favors for my friend's bachelorette party so I found awesome deals for beads, wine glasses, and other little odds and ends. It was a great success!

Tomorrow I plan on painting the wine glasses...we'll see how that turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment