Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Menu


Today the family and I decided to take a quick trip to the mall to return some merchandise. Haha, quick trip my ass! The traffic was horrible and the parking lot was completely full so we decided to wait until after Christmas to return it. What a bunch of morons to wait until the last week to do their Christmas shopping!


This year will be the first year that my family hasn't driven 15+ hours to visit everyone for the holidays. My mom, dad, and youngest brother will be making the trip down to NC to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas with us. We're all excited and I just spent the better part of 2 hours trying to decide what will be on the menu this week.


I think I have it figured out. Now remember I'm the only vegetarian in the family and already everyone is asking me if we're eating tofu (I would never put you through that torture). No tofu this time but we're not having the traditional turkey and all the fixings. This year we're having brunch (that way I can enjoy a meal instead of eating side dishes)!


Christmas Brunch Menu:


Sausage Breakfast Casserole (my grandma's recipe) for the meat eaters


Vegetable Cheddar Strata


Bacon


Morning Star Bacon


Fried Potatoes that I'm putting mom in charge of


Pumpkin Pie Bread


Clone of a Cinnabon


Juice, Coffee, and Chocolate Milk :)


Dinner that night:


Turkey (that I save and froze from Thanksgiving) & Noodles


Rolls


Veggie Lasagna (that I made last night and froze)




What's on your Chrismas menu????




No comments:

Post a Comment