Friday, December 17, 2010

Today feels like Saturday

When Nathan has a day off, it always feels like the weekend. It totally screws up my schedule, but I'm so glad he's home and not at work!


This morning, Emma got a package from papaw and mamaw (an early Christmas present, can we say spoiled).


They sent two books. They're actually pretty cool, they recorded themselves reading the books so all she has to do is flip the page and follow along. Nathan and I will have to search the internet for these so when he deploys he can give her a book with his voice in it.



For dinner I made a vegetarian lasagna. I thought it was awesome and so did Emma, Nathan picked at it saying he didn't like spinach (although he eats it everyday in his salad) or the mushrooms. Oh well, can't win them all.

I was craving some chocolate so I made my vegan chocolate cake. It definitely hit the spot!


I had to add some chocolate syrup too...and maybe I had two pieces.

What kind of food cravings do you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment