Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lazy Day

I have to admit, yesterday was a pretty lazy day for me. I wore my sweats all day and I loved it! The only exciting thing Emma and I did was run to Toys R Us to pick out a present for Emma's friend, that she paid for with her hard earned money! It was also crazy packed, even on a Tuesday afternoon.


I still have a few more Christmas presents to buy (people who I won't see until January) and I'm thinking I should wait til after Christmas is over with to avoid all the people.


I did do a lot of eating yesterday, here's what I had:



Breakfast

Do I even need to mention I ate oatmeal...I eat it every breakfast and it never gets old!


Lunch





For lunch I had a bowl of tomato soup with a piece of bread and a slice of provolone cheese. I love tomato soup...but I mixed my soup with some almond milk and it turned out very sweet. I still ate it, but I learned my lesson to not use almond milk with tomato soup!










Snack

It never fails, around 3pm I start getting hungry again so I always have to have a snack. If not, then I get really shaky, light-headed, and then feel nauseous...so it's best if I just eat something! Today I made some coffee with an added bonus: HOT CHOCOLATE! I made the mistake of adding the little marshmallows into my filter. Apparently they clogged the hole for the water to run through because the chamber that holds the coffee beans was filled with water. Oh well, I still got a great tasting mug out of it. I had a large banana as well. Super yummy!








Dinner

I attempted my first ever stuffed green peppers. They were really good! Nathan even refilled his twice! If I make them again, I think I'll steam my green peppers first. They weren't soft enough for me to actually eat the whole thing. BTW, these are vegetarian stuffed peppers with brown rice with black beans and corn seasoned with chili pepper and cumin, layered with provolone cheese and tomato sauce!

No comments:

Post a Comment