Friday, December 10, 2010

I love broccoli!

Tonight's dinner was really easy to make...it was "Asian" inspired, came in a bag in the frozen food section, and tasted okay. I'll be honest, I don't know why I even picked it up in the first place; my family and I do not like Asian/Chinese/etc types of food. Maybe it was the little corn cobs, I'm attracted to mini anything (shampoo bottles, deodorant, and apparently mini corn on the cobs). Anyways, the food wasn't worth the effort to take a picture of. So I'll talk about what I ate a few nights ago...

Did I mention that my favorite website is allrecipes.com??? I plan all my meals using this site! It's basically the world's largest cookbook and has recipes for EVERYTHING! My most favorite part of the site is reading the reviewer's comments. You get to read how other people screwed up the recipe...and then what they did to make it better. It just saves you time and money!

Anyways...I found this dish on the website and made it using reviewer's comments, and it was FREAKING AMAZING! I mean, how could it not? Broccoli and cheese, brown rice, and topped with yummy walnuts! This was my main dish and it was very filling. I added a piece of chicken for Nathan and Emma.

I finished off the leftovers for lunch today...I wish I had more. I keep looking at the picture and it's seriously making my mouth salivate.

No comments:

Post a Comment