Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Getting Back To Normal

Maybe I gained a couple of extra pounds while my family was visiting...

It's okay because I got to eat yummy desserts almost nightly like homemade brownies with vanilla/cherry ice cream topped with chocolate syrup!




Or very cheesy breakfast casseroles (hey it had some veggies in it) like this one...


I do enjoy eating! Yesterday my eating habits went back to normal and I already lost 1 pound. I am sad that I won't be able to eat dessert and have a coke before bed though. I also haven't worked out at all since my family took over my house so today I get to start that back up. Mom bought me a new workout DVD so I'm actually excited to try it out.

It feels good to get back to normal. Did this Holiday throw you out of whack? How do you plan on getting back to "normal"?


No comments:

Post a Comment