Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome Back


It's been a few months (3 to be exact) since I last paid attention to my blog. I quit for a couple of reasons. 1. I only have 13 followers...so I figured only 13 people were reading this. 2. Hardly anyone would write me a comment, so that made me feel like no one was reading my work.


Recently, I've had a couple of friends ask me why I quit and when I announced it on Facebook I had even more friends (who aren't followers) tell me that they read it regularly. So, I've decided to start it back up again. Yay!


What do I expect from my readers...well it would be nice to get some feedback so go ahead and make a comment. They don't all have to be nice ;) If you have a great idea about a blog topic or have a question email me. I would also like you to go ahead and follow this blog that way I feel like I'm helping more than just a small group of friends (If I have super duper blog, go ahead and post it on Facebook so all your friends can read about saving money or cooking up some delicious food or making an awesome craft project)...I'm trying to change the world here ya know!


I already have a few topics I want to blog about this week. One is a really cool project for all those bachelorette parties coming up! So be on the lookout for some new blog posts, (I feel like Brittney Spears making her first comeback...minus the hot mess look)!

No comments:

Post a Comment