Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Super Product of the Day is...

So last night, as I'm getting ready to wash my face, I reach into my bathroom cabinet and grab a product to help me take off my eye makeup. No, it's not eye makeup remover! Are you crazy?!? Why would I pay such a high price for something that I can get a huge bottle of, basically the same thing, for CHEAP? I'm talking about baby oil! I couldn't sleep last night because I was so excited to tell everyone about baby oil...

I checked out some prices and I found that at the dollar store you can get a 14 fl. oz bottle for $1. At wal-mart you can get a 20 fl. oz bottle for $2.34. For eye makeup remover, the inexpensive brand costs $3.94 for only 4 fl. oz! I'm tellin' ya, switch to baby oil! I don't want to hear any excuses like, "well a big bottle won't fit in my makeup bag or bathroom cabinet" fine...use you're really expensive bottle of remover...and fill it up with baby oil! Or buy $1 travel bottle and fill it up!

There are other uses for baby oil as well. Anyone own any leather handbags, shoes, furniture, etc? Dab some on a cloth and shine up your leather products. Again, why pay more for leather polish or leather balm when you can get the same result with your baby oil? Has anyone ever ran out of shaving cream and had to dry shave your legs? Never again! Use baby oil, it keeps your legs nice and moisturized. The next time you have something sticky on your plastic, glass, whatever surface...reach for the baby oil over goo-be-gone! It won't disappoint!

No comments:

Post a Comment