Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Love/Hates

In my spare time I think of weird and random things. Here's a list of things that I hate...but love. Weird right?


1. Makeup. I hate the way makeup feels on my face. I hate how you never really know if it's going to look good on you before you buy it (unless of course you try it on before you buy it but you don't get that option at a drug store or wal-mart/target). I hate when you walk into a department store, the scary ladies that work at the makeup counters try to give you make overs but they look like hookers on a Sunday morning. BUUUTTT, I like how it hides my acne and the dark circles around my eyes. It just makes me look better but it's such a pain in the butt!

2. Shopping for clothes (bathing suits and bras). Why is it so hard to find a pair of jeans/pants that fit? A size 8 in one store doesn't fit the same way as a size 8 in a different store. I hate that you have to try on 50 pairs to find 1 pair that fits right. Same with shirts...I can wear a size small-xlarge depending on what store it is. Isnt that messed up? Trying to find a bra is impossible! I try on hundreds of bras in different stores to find 1 old lady looking bra because my boobs aren't popping out of it and lace isn't itching the crap out of me! Same with bathing suits...I hate how they think if you have big boobs...that your butt will be big. Unfortunately, clothes shopping is something we all have to do because we can't walk around naked all the time.

3. Tanning. I hate the smell of the tanning lotion. I hate when you hop into a tanning bed it's freezing cold and then in 4 minutes you're sweating to death. The most unenjoyable part is when you do begin to sweat, the lotion starts leaking out of your pores and then you slide around the tanning bed. It's just disgusting. Oh, don't forget that you end up smelling like burnt meat...yum! But I do enjoy not being pasty white...maybe I should start tanning again.

4. Perfume. I love perfume! I love that it makes me smell good and it just makes me happy when I spray it on...with that being said, I hate when you buy a new bottle of perfume and you have to use up your old bottle first. I swear the old bottle because this never-ending spray and it's irritating because you really want to switch scents!

5. Sweets. I hate the everything yummy and delicious has so much fat and calories in it that in turn causes me to gain weight!

6. Coupons. Don't get me wrong, I love saving money and getting a deal! Some coupons lie to us! I recently clipped one for batteries...if you buy 2 you save a $1.00 or something along those lines. When I went to pick up my 2 packages of batteries...even with the coupon I would have been spending 40 cents more over buying the bigger package of batteries. LAME! I enjoy 50% off coupons!

7. Flu Shots. I think flu shots are the devil! Yes, please inject my body with a virus so I can get sick...and then probably get sick again. No thanks! (I say this now because I've never had the bad flu that this shot prevents...knock on wood). I think working at schools and with a bunch of kids gives my immune system the boost it needs to ward off evil viruses. I'm sure some shots are important though.

8. Insects. They gross me out! They're so nasty looking and when you kill them they make a nasty crunching sound. I hate that they can fly and crawl and walk on ceilings...yuck! Wait...is there anything good about insects...I'm sure they do something important for the earth.

9. Moving. Moving just sucks! The packing, the loading, the unloading, and then unpacking. It's time consuming and miserable and you will find that you have tons of crap that you don't know what to do with, but don't want to throw away. Let's not forget moving involves leaving jobs and friends and everything that you once knew. The plus of moving is that you get to live in a new house, a new location, and meet new people and do different things.

And now I'm suddenly hungry so I'm going to stop with my list and go eat...probably something that tastes really good but horrible for me ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment